aslak hellesoy wrote:
> Hi Rubyists,

Hi Aslak!

> I am one of the developers of DamageControl (DC), a Continuous
> Integration server written in Ruby.

Not much response here, but I think it may be because the website more
often than not gives a "Proxy Error", "Error reading from remote
server". (I get the same error from both my home and work computer, so
It's not a problem at this end).

Anyway... DC is really cool, I hope it sees some use from the ruby
developers. Did you try to get it to run some of Ruby's test suites? It
seemed that it only tried to compile when I last looked at it.
Also, the link descriptions in the build list on the left always say
that there were no changes in the build. But when you click on the link
there usually *was* changes for that build. Bug?

/Anders