Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2004, at 7:01, Michael Neumann wrote:
>
>> Lines before a section are handled as usual (how would they be
>> handled? Probably best would be to ignore them). Lines after the
>> section are included in the section description. Lines with two ## in
>> front are ignored.
>>

>> What do you think?
>

> I'm not sure I see the benefit, but I'm probably being dense today. I
> was aiming for a solution that would meet your original requirement, but
> that would also be fairly natural to use and unobtrusive in the user's
> source code.

I am totally happy with your current implementation. I only thought,
that sometimes it would be nice to describe the sections.

Now I've another idea ;-)

Collect all sections (of all files) and display them similar as the
"Files", "Classes" and "Methods" pane. For each section display all
methods that are in this section (of all classes).

But that's only a brief idea, nothing concrete...

Thanks so far.

Regards,

   Michael