Charles Mills <cmills / freeshell.org> writes:

> Also I am not totally convinced DBC would be very useful in Ruby....
> for example I don't think DBC and duck typing mix very well. (Would a
> no method error or a failed precondition be better?)
I disagree. DBC is a specificatoin of behaviour so if it looks like a
duck,  walk like a duck it's good enough to think it's a duck ;-)

> I don't know how hardcore DBC for C is, but I bet some hardcore C
> programmers wouldn't like it :)
I won't hold that bet. The only one really appreciating DBC are the
Eiffel and Sather folks....

Regards
Friedrich

--
Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.