Charles Mills [mailto:cmills / freeshell.org] wrote:

//This is a very high quality release thanks to Sebastian Hunt and Marc
//Verwerft. DBC for C now has exceptional GCC support (including GCC
//extensions) and is significantly quicker and more polished than the
//initial releases. (Also has Windows support as of 1.2.3.)

very innovative indeed. But is it possible to extend this in ruby? (I know
there is assert but...) Sorry if I'm asking stupidly, I am not familiar w
hardcore programming but maybe you can kindly enlighten...

kind regards -botp