Hi folks,

trying ruby under iis (w2k), it doesn't work
in the same way like perl or php. On command prompt it works well.

Normally I should write "rubyw.exe %1" as the command line in the
iis management console to associate the extension "rb" with ruby.
But iis hangs, if the browser requests a "rb"-script.
If I place the whole path as a parameter, the cgi-output appears
in the browser and the scripts runs well, e.g.:
"rubyw.exe c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ruby\test.rb"

But this isn't a practicable way, anyway.
Trying ruby instead of rubyw doesn't matter.
Any sugguesions how to run ruby under iis? With apache
it isn't a problem, but on some machines I've running
asp-application, so I can't change.

Thanks

Joerg