> Is ruby-libxml unmaintained?  I can't seem to reach its homepage at
> http://www.rubynet.org/modules/xml/libxml/, and could only get a copy
> through FreeBSD.
>
> Since it appears to be the only validating XML parser listed in the RAA,
> this would seem to be a pretty big deal.

The site is occasionally down.  The Ruby side of it hasn't been updated since sometime last year.  I've been toying with doing a hostile takeover of the codebase because it is underlying one of my projects and I've got some Notions of what to do with it, but given that I've got a lot of stuff going on, that may not be the best of ideas.