Abraham Vionas wrote:
> Michael;
>
> Does this mean there is a new Postgres-PR release available for
> download/update?

You already have the newest version (0.2.2).

> Also, I think the problems I'm having with a tutorial I'm working through
> are related to Activerecord not communicating through PostgresPR...

No, it communicates through PostgresPR, I'm sure!

> It looks like it goes to it's connection_modules directory looking for a valid
> postgres connector and the default postgres connector included with
> Activerecord doesn't work for some reason. The precise error is below... but
> I'm curious how I can ensure (what settings to check, file locations, etc)
> that Activerecord can communicate to and through PostgresPR...?

You don't have to setup anything.

> RuntimeError in Todo#index
>
> authentification failed

The problem is with authentification. You have either specified a wrong
user/password combination for Postgres, or it's an authentification
method that postgres-pr is not-yet capable of. Can you setup your
Postgres-database to either use password-less or plain-text password
authentification?

Regards,

   Michael