Michael DeHaan ha scritto:
> I'm an OS X user as well.
>
> I'd love to see Ruby bindings for this:
>
> http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/
>
> * Shiny
> * No X11 required
>
> Ruby/Cocoa is nice, although I prefer to not write Mac-specific
> applications since I have a lot of friends who mainly run Linux and
> I'd like to be able to share things I create with them.     Also,
> there are no Mac workstations or servers at work, so Linux/Windows
> compatiblity is nice to have.

well, IIUC you can use the tile extension with the latest tkruby:
http://tktable.sourceforge.net/tile/screenshots/macosx.html
I think it still requires x11 but the shininess is there :)

PS
please try to avoid top-posting it's a bad habit
PPS
please consider the previous notice as a kind suggestion :)