On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 05:26:59AM +0900, Brian Schr?der scribed:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:47:49 +0900
> "DaZoner" <bugmenot / world.com> wrote:
>

> > Where is NImage documented? I can't find it in RAA or at NArray's homepage.
> >

> Documentation for NArray and related things is really thin. It works great, but it seems to be under development and not yet fixed.
>
> Also the NArray interface is not perfect. (E.g. It does not include Enumerable and each yields a nil as last value.)

For what it's worth, I've found the author to be very responsive to
questions - I've submitted one bug and asked one very dumb question,
and he addressed both of them very quickly.  Great package.

It could use some fleshing out.  It'd be nice to be able to append
an element to the end of an array without having to explicitly resize
it (anyone figured out how to do that?), for instance.

  -Dave

--
work: dga / lcs.mit.edu                          me:  dga / pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/