Kaspar Schiess <eule / space.ch> writes:

> Lloyd Zusman <ljz / asfast.com> wrote in news:m3y8gky4w8.fsf / asfast.com:
>
>> Are you sure that you attached the correct version of Session.rb.gz to
>> your message?
>
> You have prooven quite conclusivly that it was the wrong one. Since there
> is no other one lying around here, that means the patch has been lost. I
> had to redevelop it, so here you have my completely fresh code as a diff -c
> patch (attachment).

This new patch works perfectly with both the counter and the SushiNet
apps!  I haven't tested it with anything else yet, however.

> Sorry for having wasted your time.
> kaspar

Not a waste of time at all ... this is what software and debugging is
all about.  I'm just very grateful that you took the time to recreate
the patch.

Thank you very much!

--
 Lloyd Zusman