Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2004, at 17:14, Zach Dennis wrote:
>
>> If I have 1 file in my cvs root rublog doesn't publish it and I get a
>> blank page.
>

> What's the name of the file?

Ok, I am getting intermittent problems, where I get sent:

I get this problem when using Firefox intermittently, but I never get it
using IE. I have refreshed pragdave's blog several times with Firefox,
and I do not get the problem there, so I'm slightly confused.

I am running my rublog on a OSX 10.2.8 G4, w/4D WebSTAR V as my web
server, with ruby 1.8.1 (upgrading to 1.8.2 is on my list).

Zach