Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2004, at 12:34, Zach Dennis wrote:
>
>> I have downloaded and am playing w/Rublog. If I wanted more then one
>> person to have their own blog, would I have to modify rublog.cgi or
>> create separate rublog.cgi files for each person?
>

> Create a separate rublog.cgi for each (for example there are a number of
> rublog blogs I host here: each is a separate .cgi (for example
> cgi-bin/pragdave.cgi). They define their own data directories, but all
> link to the same rublog source.

Thanks for responding Dave, and I've got another question about Rublog.
In the Full Intsallation rdoc file you mention that Rublog can read CVS
directories. All of my cvs files end with a ,v extension, and Rublog
doesn't seem to see them. It only appears to read .txt for Plain Text,
and I don't see a CVS convertor.

Is there a special flag I need to set so Rublog reads them? Thanks,

Zach