Austin Ziegler ha scritto:

> Well, it is giving an error right now -- I may change that because in
> the last days of editing Ruwiki 0.9.0 I added a non-error message
> mechanism.  I may change this before the final release today.
>
> However, the lock error was a directory permission problem on
> RubyForge and this has been fixed. A couple of other problems have
> been fixed as well.

wonderful seems to work now.
Now, maybe there is a tiny problem /but maybe it is not) with wikiwords.
It seem that while non ascii characters are allowed in [[wikipedia
style]] links they break when used with WikiWords. See Tutorial::SandBox
for an example.
I guess it is hard/impossible to fix, due to how regexen works in ruby,
but maybe it should be pointed out on the WikiMarkup page.

Also, since there is support for ruby-talk/core/dev specialized markup,
maybe an RCR:<num> tag could be useful too.

Great software anyway :)