Curt Hibbs wrote:
> This release is mainly in upgrade the included FreeRIDE
> IDE to version 0.9.0. There have been some minor fixes,
> but nothing of importance. If you are not interested in
> FreeRIDE, there is no need to download this release.

I have a problem with the previous OneClickInstaller for Windows.
Specifically, I can't input symbols like '@' or '#' or '[' or ']' in
the irb shell anymore. I'm using an italian keyboard layout: those
symbols you can input using AltGr plus another key (for example, ']' is
typed by pressing AltGr and '+' at the same time). Is it just me, or
have others reported a similar problem? I'm running under a Windows XP
Home OS.

Regards,
Giulio Piancastelli.