* Assaph Mehr <assaph / gmail.com> [1128 02:28]:
> ** About
>
> Pimki is my modified Instiki[1], aimed at being a Personal Information
> Manager. Current version is based in Instiki?s latest CVS (0.9.2).
>
> There are some features added to Instiki, features that only make sense
> when you view it as a personal application and not as a group oriented
> application. Some Instiki features were suppressed. See below for a
> full list.
>
> Please feel free to try it to organize your thoughts, email me if you
> have any problems (assaph at gmail). Get it at:
>
> http://pimki.rubyforge.org/
>

> ** Installation
>
> Download it from the RubyForge project page or go the gem way and
> simply run:
> gem install pimki

Problem here on my Debian box:

planb:~# gem install pimki
Attempting local installation of 'pimki'
Local gem file not found: pimki*.gem
Attempting remote installation of 'pimki'
Install required dependency RedCloth? [Yn]
Install required dependency BlueCloth? [Yn]
Install required dependency rubyzip? [Yn]
Install required dependency madeleine? [Yn]
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (ArgumentError)
    string contains null byte
planb:~# gem --version
0.8.1
planb:~# ruby -v
ruby 1.8.2 (2004-11-23) [i386-linux]
planb:~# uname -a
Linux xxx 2.6.9-1-686 #1 Tue Nov 16 17:52:21 JST 2004 i686 GNU/Linux

--
Bender, Ship, stop arguing or I'll come back there and change
your opinions manually. - Leela