Dick Davies wrote:
> * Gavin Sinclair <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au> [1158 12:58]:
>

>>>http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?UsingRubyFastCGI
>>
>>Wow, sounds easy.
>

> Hey, *I* managed it :)
>

>>However, there's a meme doing hte rounds that
>>FastCGI is difficult/impossible to set up on Windows.  Can anybody
>>give evidence for or against?
>

> No need to use Apache, you can get it working with IIS - so I assume
> Windows must work....? See:
>
> http://www.caraveo.com/fastcgi/
> Can't say I've ever tried though.....
>
> Maybe Carl or Ara know? Don't ask me, I'm just a groupie :D

Hi, I can't seem to get FastCGI/fcgi to work woth RUby. I tested just
the regular cgi with ruby scrips and it works, but then when i tried to
use it with fcgi, it does not work. How do I check if my installation is
correct, e.g. with PHP, I can use phpinfo() function to know if it
installed correctly.

Is there any step by step installation for the windows environment?

Thanks