* Luc Heinrich <lucsky / mac.com> [1123 16:23]:
> David Heinemeier Hansson <david / loudthinking.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't wait to get 0.9 out with it.
>
> And I can't stop thinking that, somehow, a "Programming Rails, The
> pragmatic programmer's guide" would be one hell of a cherry on top of
> the cake. :)

Rails has got the mindshare at the minute, I'd expect
someone to be on it soon.

Reloadable FCGI will be a real boon (though last time I
tried out Struts I went for a smoke between HTTP requests,
it was that slow).

--
Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own themepark! With blackjack
aaand Hookers!  Actually, forget the park. And the blackjack. - Bender