Hi

Read this posting and tried the suggestion below. Once I had done this I
typed "make", then "make install" as root. Works now. I'm using Linux Mandrake
7.2. Not sure what is wrong with this installation, but I hope it's fixed
for the next release of Mandrake (8). Looking forward to using mod-ruby
and eruby. Bloody amazing language.