So I took some time and refactored my solution. It now has a modular and extendible structure (at least I hope so). It should be possible to easily write non-gtk ui's and extend the reporting capabilities.

The code is at the same location as before
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/quiz/object_browser/

The screenshots are not updated.

It now is able to do more or less exactly the same as before, but the code has changed a lot. I could not let code as bad as the previous solution exist under my name ;).

Missing things:
- look at jamis solution and merge interesting parts.
- Polish the ui
- Inlcude Breakpoint support.

I hope that I can spare some hours this weekend to accomplish this.

I hope i do not "get charged per email" ;), and nobody will hate me because I put code into the public domain without the capabilities and spare time to support it ;).

Regards,

Brian Schröäer

--
Brian Schröäer