Hi Zach,

Since OnPrintPage is a pure virtual method in wxPrintout, you need to
derive a class from wxPrintout, and define OnPrintPage in that class.
Something like:

class wxPrintoutWrap : public wxPrintout
{
    bool OnPrintPage( int page );
};

bool wxPrintoutWrap::OnPrintPage( int page )
{
    // your code goes here

    return true;
}