> I haven't seen this myself, but from something said by others, it
> appears that ActiveRecord may actually have a few minor issues with
> cased table and column names.

Yes, this issue is that Active Record dictates you to use lower-case
;). Neither databases nor Ruby is case-insensitive, I don't think I
want to put that in Active Record. The idea is that the table and the
class bear close resemblance.

Hence, Active Record also proclaims that thy shall use lower-cased and
underscores for composite words. So CreditRating is turned into
credit_ratings.

If you really wanted to, you could overwrite all of that, though. You
can overwrite the id column used with Model.id_column() and the table
name with Model.table_name().

In the mean time, I'll be playing the flute :)
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.basecamphq.com/   -- Web-based Project Management