* Sarah Tanembaum <sarahtanembaum / yahoo.com> [1103 22:03]:
> Dear Rubyist, I'm yet still trying to use Ruby for simple Web
> Application ( Catalog with a few fields of info and images ). Since I
> can't find a descend sites that have mod_ruby.so for mswin32, perhaps
> anyone can adive/show me how do I implement FastCGI with the latest Ruby
> 1.8.2, Apache 2.0.50, and MySQL 4.1/5.0 under Windows?

Briefly, you need to install fastcgi (the development kit)

http://www.fastcgi.com/#TheDevKit

then mod_fastcgi (the apache module)

http://www.fastcgi.com/mod_fastcgi/docs/mod_fastcgi.html

then ruby-fcgi (the ruby bindings to the api)

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=fcgi

There are very good resources at:

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?UsingRubyFastCGI

--
Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody. - Bender