Hi,

In <9e7db91104112106591d72e651 / mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: (Yet Another?) RSS::Parser test suite" on Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:59:33 +0900,
  Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:

> generating, but essentially, the spec allows for *any* element or
> attribute in the RSS feed so long as it is marked with a namespace.

Yes. The spec of RSS 2.0 *only* allows RSS feed can have any
element or attribute which are defined in a namespace. (It
is same as the spec of RSS 1.0.) It says that we *can* add
any model to the RSS 2.0 and specific it.

If someone specific RSS 2.0 Dublin Core module like RSS
1.0's one, I'll be glad and support it.
# Does someone do it?

I want to make clear why RSS Parser supports XXX (which is a
feature of RSS Parser) or not. I think that the reason that
is `many RSS 2.0 feeds use it, so RSS Parser must support
it' is weak reason.

> So, yes. The RSS parser must support Dublin Core -- and anything
> else -- with a namespace.

OK, if there is the spec of it.

RSS Parser supports TrackBack module for both RSS 1.0 and
2.0. Because there is the spec of them.

--
kou
# I hate RSS 0.9x/2.0. Is it really simple??? :-P