Jamis Buck wrote:

> http://ruby.jamisbuck.org/objbrowser-03.png
>   This is the same, drilling down to inspect the constants defined in
> the class of one of the instance variables.
>
> I think something like this (maybe used in conjunction with the
> breakpoint and assert concepts that have been discussed on this list)
> would be useful in debugging, especially if the ability to modify values
> were added. I'm still hoping someone submits a nicer solution to the
> quiz than mine, since mine is pretty rough, and is really only half
> done. :)

I agree heavily. This looks very interesting. Would you be interested in
patching this so it can work with Breakpoints? I can not do it myself
unfortunately as GTK is completely screwed on this machine and I think I
can only fix that by reinstalling Windows...

The required changes would basically be using  drb_gateway.evaluate(nil,
"methods")  instead of directly doing examined_obj.methods and so on.