Hello Group,

Thanks for the quiz. I always wanted to learn more about the reflection capabilites of ruby, and indeed there is quite a lot to learn. This quiz was not too complicated, but the design of a good gui takes a lot of time. (Especially if you're not accustomed to the toolkit).

I implemented a gnome2/gtk version. I did not use code from the other solution, but the next step will be to see what I can borrow.

I submit now, because I've already invested too much time. The code is not beautifull and could need a heavy facelift.

The difference to the other solution is, that I'm starting with a class-tree from which you can get to all the objects. I think the right pane in my solution is more or less what was specified in the quiz.

You can see the code and screenshots at:

http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/quiz/object_browser/

Regards,

Brian

--