Update:

> I _guess_ the root cause is that one of my coworkers tried to insert a
> page,
> which contained some unusual wiki words (actually I would call them
> wrong...
> you'll see what I mean). Something like
>
> [[L÷ˇungen]]
> (note the German O 'Umlaut' )
>
> or
> [[Installieren der Produkt Umgebung!]]
>
> (note ! after Umgebung, and capital letter words)
>
> In that case it would be related to the problem Roger Sperberg reported on
> page ExplainedBugs in the instiki wiki.

Seems like I am wrong. Previous Snapshots that already include the pages
that cause trouble now (they haven't been changed since) work like expected.
Even editing them works. I am absolutely confused. Snapshots from two days
later don't render the pages at all, but directly go to edit mode, because
of the render bug. There have been additions to the wiki and updates to
other pages, so 'diff'ing the storage files does not give any hints, at
least to me...

Help? :-)

regards,
Henrik

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++