What I want to do:
I'm setting up a photo blog (probably using Hobix, but that's not final yet).
I want to be able to send an email to a certain email address and have that email
posted to the blog if it meets certain criteria.  I also want to be able to
attach photos to the email message.  When the script finds that there are
attached photos it should read those attachements, de-encode them and copy them
to a specified photo directory.

It would be great if someone already has a script for doing this sort of thing
that they would be willing to share.  If not, perhaps someone could point me in
the right direction - which would be better for this: rubymail or TMail?

Phil