Richard Bash wrote:

# Not sure if newbie experiences mean anything to regular readers of
# this list or not,

For most regular readers (that post), my guess is that the answer is
yes.  Even if I'm wrong, the answer should still be yes, at least for
what seems to be the majority of us that want to see Ruby usage grow
exponentially into the big leagues with a Moore's Law or better
doubling time. That means that a very large fraction of the regular
readers of this (2 way mirrored) newsgroup/mail list are going to be
newbies and that it is important to understand the factors that
variously attract or repel them from Ruby.

(RCR -- also means Ruby Chain Reaction.)

Conrad Schneiker