gabriele renzi <rff_rff / remove-yahoo.it> wrote in news:wQknd.40392
$Ni.1406459 / twister1.libero.it:

> As you may understand it talks about how to write C extensions for ruby.
> It's great to see more ruby in online magazines, who's the next one ? :)

I don't know if its been mentioned before on this list, but german Linux
Magazine (I think you can buy it in countries like Germany, Austria,
Switzerland, Italy and Spain) has a feature on scripting languages in its
4th quartal/2004 issue. One of the languages is Ruby, I am not quite trough
reading it, but at least it gives all the important pointers.

The articles seem to be written by Armin Roehrl and Stefan Schmiedl.

Just thought I'd drop that in..kaspar

hand manufactured code - www.tua.ch/ruby