On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 03:05:16AM +0900, Michael DeHaan wrote:
> "The libgmail project is a pure Python binding to provide access to
> Google's Gmail web-mail service."
>
> Why call it libgmail if there is not actually a file called
> "libgmail"?   I was all set to write a Ruby/DL binding to it.   Ah
> well.

There is actually a libgmail.py, which you import to your
Python scripts and let's you have Gmail fun.

From a quick look, it's almost straight forward to implement
such a thing in Ruby. The only thing it does is to open
certain URIs, compliant with the Gmail API.

Regards,
--
University of Athens			I bet the human brain
Physics Department				is a kludge --Marvin Minsky