Hello all, Hello Doug,

I am still fighting against ruby support in VIM, here's my problem:
+   def foo
|+    def bar
||+     [1,2,3].each do
|||       puts
|||     end
||    end
|   end

folds correctly, while

+   def foo
|     [1,2,3].each do
|+      puts
||    end
|   end

does not (simulated fold margin=3).

I have traced the trouble back two the following problem solving hints:
    	- disabling matchgroup directives in the syntax regions that are
     occupied with 'do' folding disables the nice highlight, but gets
     the folds right.

     - The number of enclosing regions makes all the difference: This is
    	illustrated above. The 'def foo; def bar' sequence is not everyday
     Ruby, I know, but try it with any enclosing, fold producing sequence
     like class A; class B or the like.

I would welcome any hints at all, since this really begins to annoy me.
Thank you !
kaspar

hand manufactured code - www.tua.ch/ruby