Zach Dennis wrote:
> Is there any way to template RDOC's output? I don't mind the output it
> gives by default, but sometimes I would like to be able to list and
> navigate modules and classes differently then what is normally there.
>
> Zach

As a matter of fact, you can. Use the -T (or --template) option to rdoc
to specify a template.

rdoc only comes with a few templates by default (looking in
rdoc/generators/template/html I see 'hefss', 'html', 'kilmer',
'old_html', and 'one_page_html'), but you can make your own. Just look
at those existing templates to get an idea of how to make your own.

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu