On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:24:38 +0900, you wrote:

>What platform are you running on? If windows, are you running it with your
>own version of Ruby or are you using the one shipped with FreeRIDE?

that's a darn good question. i have two  different ruby's  installed.
one that at the time was the latest stable build (binary), one of the
snapshot builds i compiled myself.

i'm not sure what version was running because i just clicked on the
runw.bat file...

>Thanks.  The startup time is because its written entirely in Ruby (except
>for the Scintilla-based editor).

startup time doesn't bother me...it was the debugger crash that was a
drag...
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1
telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org