On Sunday 14 November 2004 03:42 pm, trans.  (T. Onoma) wrote:
| How 'bout an OpenStruct#update for adding values after initialization. Or
| is there another way to do?

Hmm.. I also just had another related thought. I might also be useful if a
normal object could be "OpenStruct'd". I have a need for it at the moment.
Currently I take an object in as input and then dynamically define instance
vars with accessors on it as required, but often no initial object is given
in which case an OpenStruct is much easier to use. I'd rather just have the
OpenStruct capability from the get go.

T.