Francis Hwang wrote:

> One cool thing is that RSS has all sorts of bizarre uses besides just
> content from a single author. PubSub Concepts, for example, is a
> company that has lightning-fast, free searching of millions of data
> sources, and you can make URIs that represent feeds for strings you're
> looking for. For example, this URI gives me every time it finds the
> string "Francis Hwang", usually within hours of the content being
> posted:
>
> http://rss.pubsub.com/e7/93/819df23244dbc3a86c3fa46306.xml

I've been a longtime RSS user and have used many different readers over the
years. But I was unaware of PubSub. It looks like a fantastic resource --
thanks!

Also, linked off of the PubSub home page is an RSS client called Gush that I
also had not hear of. It has a very interesting mix of features and looks
very promising. I'm downloading it right now and it may replace my current
reader. So, thanks again!

Curt

PS
   For those that want to check it out, here is the home page for Gush:

       http://www.2entwine.com/

   Be sure to read the "About Us" page... these guys have a great sense of
humor.