For those not subscribed to RubyGarden's rss feed[1], Jamis Buck has
written a new feature piece discussing his journey from
dependency-injection-novice to two-time-IoC-frameworker.  He also
discusses the (unusual) decision to start over on a framework that is
less than a year old and demonstrates the differences between these
two frameworks (Copland and Needle).  Big thanks go to Jamis for his
fascinating contribution.

The article is available on RubyGarden's front page or at:
http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/Libraries/copland-to-needle.rdoc

Request: If you'd like to write an article or tutorial or conduct an
interview to be published on RubyGarden.org, please send me an email
directly.  I'm working to establish a rhythm of new content releases,
so if you're interested in contributing I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Chad Fowler

[1] http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/index.rss