Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:11995] Re: possible memory leak in GDBM/gdbm"
    on 01/03/05, Eric Sven Ristad <ristad / mnemonic.com> writes:

|   I hope it is fixed in the latest stable snapshot.  At least, memory
|   leak bug was reported and fixed.  It might be the time for new
|   release.
|
|What (in general) is the difference between the "latest stable
|snapshot" and the "new stable version"?  I mean abstractly.

"The latest stable snapshot" is the one that can be obtained from

  ftp://ftp.netlab.co.jp/pub/lang/ruby/stable-snapshot.tar.gz

I freeze and release them time to time as separate tarballs.
They are called "stable version".

|Also, does the "latest stable snapshot" have a Changlog?

Yes.

							matz.