Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Nov 11, 2004, at 14:26, Hal Fulton wrote:
>
>> Would you be interested in elaborating on this theme?

[snip excellent discussion]

Very true. And yet sometimes I have found myself wishing for a
Struct that behaved more like a "real" class -- for example,
one that I could reopen and add methods to (accessing predictable
instance variable names).

For my own use, I've created a SuperStruct class. (I dislike the
name, but have used it for a while and can't think of a better one.)

I suppose I'll release it in a day or two and let people decide
whether it is a Useful Tool or just another Dumb Idea.

Hal