On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:57:41 +0900, Daun Jaun <compsci.isi / gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanx for ur response;
>
> seems i am not clearly explaining u what i want;
>
> I am not interested in sending cookies to the browser/client; infact
>
> I am playing the role of a browser here and i want to talk to the server
>
> and  in this situation i have to send (stored) cookies (at browser say)
>
> to the  program@server
>
> This format  or way of doing this is different from the way we play a
> server role and send cookies to the client ; its can be
> easily done using cgi.out
> Unfortunately the same way does not work out with
> httpObj.post
>
> And coming to http_access2 its all complex i am unable to understand
>
> Please help me..........

indeed, I can see now that I answered the wrong question... Still, I'm
wondering if you visited the page I referenced, since it has your
solution on it. To quote:

---
When requesting a URL from an HTTP server, the browser will match the
URL against all cookies and if any of them match, a line containing
the name/value pairs of all matching cookies will be included in the
HTTP request. Here is the format of that line:

Cookie: NAME1=OPAQUE_STRING1; NAME2=OPAQUE_STRING2 ...
---

That should get you going on it...

cheers,
Mark