i was hoping you'd look at http_access2. if you have downloaded
the tar ball and at least looked at the sample dir, you'd get an idea on
how to use cookies. from there, you'd look at webagent or soap4r
and how these beasts manage cookies.

personally, i don;t have time to look at these but you would, since
you have the need.

you need to focus, and not just whine.  i'm not trying to dis you.
just hoping that you;d do your part since i spent the time looking
for that darn piece of software you need.

--
i'm not flying. i'm falling... in style.