Thanx for ur response;

seems i am not clearly explaining u what i want;

I am not interested in sending cookies to the browser/client; infact

I am playing the role of a browser here and i want to talk to the server

and  in this situation i have to send (stored) cookies (at browser say)

to the  program@server

This format  or way of doing this is different from the way we play a
server role and send cookies to the client ; its can be
easily done using cgi.out
Unfortunately the same way does not work out with
httpObj.post

And coming to http_access2 its all complex i am unable to understand

Please help me..........