Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:11963] Re: Not Ruby, for me, for the moment at least"
    on 01/03/04, Neil Conway <nconway / klamath.dyndns.org> writes:

|Also, it's interesting that the features of the language itself don't
|factor into your decision making process at all. Personally, that's
|one of the first things I'd look at, as well as the standard library,
|the quality of the available documentation, and runtime performance
|(depending on the requirements of the project I'm considering).

According to the fact, he posted to comp.lang.ruby, not to the
newsgroups for other languages, I think he considers the language
itself as a decision making factor implicitly, or maybe unconsciously.

I took his words like "Ruby language itself appears great, but the
other technical factors did not meet my criteria.  Too bad".
Am I too optimistic?

							matz.