Hal Fulton wrote:
> Is there any Ruby code out there that can interact with Mozilla
> (email, I mean)?
>
> I'm interested in both browsing and email, but right now I am
> looking at email primarily.
>
> For example, I'd like to write Ruby code of my own to filter spam.
> So I'd like to connect to the remote POP server (pretty easy) and
> grab the messages and analyze them.
>
> But then, how do I get the filtered data to Moz? I *could* set up
> my own local POP server and forward all messages there... that
> seems like overkill.
>
> Thanks for any insight...
>

> Hal

Hi Hal,

http://rbxpcom.mozdev.org/ will get you deeply involved with Mozillas
intestines. However, once you got it running you will be awarded with
a Mozilla that really loves ruby or a ruby taht really loves Mozilla,
i hope.

I just hope, i never got it going, i didn't even try so far ...
Thats because of:

"2001-08-12 Version 0.0.4 is released."

as news entry.

For your convenience: