Pe, Botp wrote:

> James Britt [mailto:jamesUNDERBARb / neurogami.com] wrote:
>
> //Catapult 0.1.0 has been released
> //
> //Catapult is a simple WEBrick instance that dynamically loads and
> //executes objects defined by URL paths.
>
> this can be very handy. do you have rpa for this?

No.  There is no packaging other than the tarball.

I've considered doing a gem, though I'm not sure if that is even worth it.

The code is a script that kicks off WEBrick; it think that makes it more
an application than a library.  I call this script using a wrapper
script so that I can set environment variables, so in that context,
Catapult could be located as a Ruby lib.  But, as a practical matter,
the launch.rb app would likely to live someplace outside of the Ruby lib
directories.

If there are any suggestions on a good way to do this (as a gem or an
rpa package, or both), please let me know.  I've made gems, but no rpa
packages, so this would be of interest to me.

Thanks,

James