i wonder how we can formalize this. i mean, if we have standing guidelines
on how easy it would be to locate these articles, this would be swell indeed.

i said locate cause it's easy enough to create a page. what i find
hard is to search for specific topis in the wiki (are we talking about
the wiki?).
or is it just me?

just my thouhgts.

--
i'm not flying. i'm falling... in style.