On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 04:13:08 +0900, Aredridel <aredridel / gmail.com> wrote:

> Give XTemplate a spin -- with a little work to emulate hashes in your
> objects, you can use arbitrary objects as data, as in Amrita, and it
> works nicely and fast

XTemplate seems pretty close to Amrita, but I really do not want to
have to make my objects emulate hashes.  If I have to put that much
work into preparing my output, then I might as well stick the data I
want into hashes in the first place...  Although, thanks for reminding
me of XTemplate!  When I get the time I will try to look into it a bit
more.  How much faster is it than Amrita?

Best,
Zev