On Nov 8, 2004, at 7:11 AM, Michael Neumann wrote:
> Hm, and how about methods inherited from a superclass? Shouldn't they
> be
> shown there either? Or at least in a section called "methods inherited
> by superclass".

I think so. This is my biggest complaint with almost all documentation
of OOP hierarchies, and what drove me to write
http://phrogz.net/ObjJob/ for documenting hierarchies myself. I
personally like them intermingled with a sprig of 'DHTML' to show/hide
inherited ones.

(For example, see the DOM 2 MouseEvent interface:
http://phrogz.net/ObjJob/object.asp?id=222
and note the inherited properties/methods, also showing from where they
are inherited, and the ability to toggle the checkbox to hide/show the
inherited ones.