On Nov 6, 2004, at 8:36 PM, Dave Thomas wrote:
>> What I'm saying is that I'd like a way to tell RDoc to document a
>> certain method as an attribute.
>
> try
>
>   rdoc --accessor foo ...

Well, hell. RTFM, eh? That'll work for now. :)

Still, it's not a great solution, because it means that I need to
create and save an rdoc shell script specifying the accessor methods,
so that I can re-run rdoc on updates. It would be nicer to be able to
include the directive in rdoc-type comments in the source code itself.

Thanks for the quick response (and RDoc, and...well, a lot in general :)

--