On Sunday 07 November 2004 09:08 am, David A. Black wrote:
> I've been a member of the Ruby community for four years (minus roughly
> 13 hours; my first post to ruby-talk was November 7, 2000, at 21:52
> EST :-)

Wow, how time flies!

> and one thing I'm not sure of is.....
>
> To what extent should RCR discussion be here, and to what extent
> should it be on the message/comment space on RCRchive?

If you have a glimmer of an RCR, and have done your research (at least googled
the topic on the mail list), the the mailing list is a good place to solicite
feedback.  Hopefully the research step will get you beyond the topics that
have been hashed out over and over (and over and over and ... well, you get
the idea).

You can read: http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Ruby/WritingRcrs.rdoc for
a longer rant on this topic.