Hi --

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: SyncEnumerator"
>     on Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:52:59 +0900, "Sean E. Russell" <ggg / ser1.net> writes:
>
> |I've been a member of the Ruby community for I don't know how long now, and I
> |*still* haven't figured out when a patch should be submitted to ruby-core,
> |and when to RCR. :-/
>
> If you think the change is to fix the bug (i.e. difference from the
> behavior you assume I (matz) expect), send it to the ruby-core list.
> If the change is to make Ruby better in your point of view, submit
> RCR, then raise the discussion on the list.

I've been a member of the Ruby community for four years (minus roughly
13 hours; my first post to ruby-talk was November 7, 2000, at 21:52
EST :-) and one thing I'm not sure of is.....

To what extent should RCR discussion be here, and to what extent
should it be on the message/comment space on RCRchive?

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net